Google Adsense

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Natural Cure For Breast Cancer With Coffee Enemas

Natural Cure For Breast Cancer With Coffee Enemas



I learned about coffee enemas when searching for a natural treatment for breast cancer. After careful consideration of all my options, including chemotherapy and radiation, I chose the Gerson Therapy, a natural treatment for cancer and other degenerative diseases.
At first I was hesitant about the use of coffee enemas as part of the therapy, but faced with a life threatening disease I was avid to try this strange sounding procedure. Much to my surprise I found it to be an easy and refreshing treatment that I actually enjoyed. I immediately felt lighter, happier and more limber.
Organic coffee is a powerful plug in for detoxifying. When taken as an enema it purifies the liver and its stored dissension emotions, like disquiet, enmity and angst. It gives great relief for both body and mind while fighting cancer.
According to the Gerson Therapy, the caffeine in coffee administered as an enema detoxifies the liver. The coffee enema is retained for about 10 gazette. All of the body ' s blood passes through the liver every three rag. As this vital fluid passes through the caffeinated liver, the blood secretion is detoxified.
Coffee enemas flush toxic bile from the liver which further affects the body ' s enzymatic catalyst, known as glutathion S - transferase ( GST ). The GST is fresh in weight by 700 percent by a coffee enema—an peerless physiological follow up, because the GST enzyme destroys free radicals.
Discovered by Dr. Max Gerson while cogent as a medic in World Battle I, the coffee enema was found to relieve pain and precipitate healing in hurt soldiers. It next became a part of The Gerson Therapy, a natural regime he developed for healing cancer.
The coffee enema, combined with the Gerson Therapy diet of fresh organic juices, vegetarian foods and supplements, has proved to be an effective method for combatting breast cancer. Flooding the body with nutrition while eliminating toxins boosts the body ' s cancer fighting bent and allows it to heal naturally. Within honest a few months, my tests confirmed that the cancer was in remission. Not only did I avoid the awe-inspiring side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, but I learned to take control of my health and revamp my body to be sinewy and stalwart. It ' s not easy to step out of the box of traditional cancer treatment and try an alternative therapy. It requires great endowment, expectancy and stock in the body ' s natural healing power.
Since undergoing the Gerson Therapy five years ago, I have been enjoying luminous health and proficiency. I halcyon do coffee enemas a add of times a interval as a preventative action and to keep my liver tough and healthy.
Friends often demand me if they can do coffee enemas for various health complaints, and the answer is undoubtedly! It ' s a great cleanse that will help improve digestion, complexion, allergies, indulgence, arthritis, and many degenerative diseases. I have scribbled out the directions for people many times on the back of a napkin or envelope. Now I have fundamentally created a blog to share and descant the procedure, system and benefits.
I also recommend that if you are seriously ill, contact the Gerson Institute and notice the full treatment for your disease—whether as an alternative to conventional medicine, or as a supplement to help purify the system after chemotherapy.
As a breast cancer survivor, I console anyone faced with this disease to research their alternatives for natural treatment and not to pass over the healing wonders of the body—and of coffee enemas!

No comments:

Post a Comment